Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Emancipating Ashley

Every household is different, but I think it's safe to say that for me and most of the people I know, if we called our mother's the B word or told them to shut up right before slamming our bedroom doors, we wouldn't be around to see our next birthday. Ashley is out of control and has no respect for her mother, Jackie. It's gotten to the point where her father had to fly in from Texas with his wife just to confront her. But nothing seems to be getting through to her. She starts fights and fights back, she cries and plays the victim role, she needs a wake up call and I think she's about to get one. Jaqueline has had enough and so has her husband Chris. If they put her out, I wouldn't feel an ounce of sympathy. It's time to serve up some tough love to that hard head.



No comments:

Post a Comment