Monday, June 20, 2011

Rip The Runway!

I'm starting to see commercials for the new season of Project Runway. And just when I was starting to worry I would have nothing to watch on TV this summer. So if you're into fashion designing and all the drama on the catwalk, follow me and we'll share in the fun together. And since we're on the topic, I wonder what will become of The Fashion Show, Bravo's flagrant copycat style version of PR. Will there be a second season with Iman at the helm? And what happened to last season's winner, Jeffrey Williams? Maybe I'll look him up and let you know. Hopefully he is busy and successful. I was actually rooting for him since he seemed to be the most artistic and unique. In any event, sharpen your scissors and straighten those hems lines, my little fashionistas. Project Runway, season 9 starts next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment